UK post punk / darkwave splinter project by Klaus Devore from Nottingham, CLAUSTRAPHOBIA “Ascendent” (Demo MK2)
UK darkwave / electronic / witch house solo project of Jake Lee, Sidewalks and Skeletons “Friday the 13th”
- Russian dreampop / post punk quartet from Moscow, HUMAN TETRIS “A Company” from the new album “Memorabilia”
London/Liverpool, UK dark minimal synth electronic music project THIS IS THE BRIDGE “Reverse The Tape”
- Leeds, UK dark electronic / synthpop duo SUDA “Don’t Just Ask Me, Because I Won’t” from new sophomore cassette EP “AD 18” out now on Soft Verse.
- Gateshead, UK Post-punk / Darkwave / Ambient project PENANCE STARE “You Have Wronged Me” from the cassette album “Scrying” out now
- Cold Wave / Post-punk / Dark Wave outfit from Ukraine, THE GLASS BEADS “Flower” from the cassette EP “Phobia” via Squall Recordings
- Turin, Italy synth new wave / post-punk 4-piece LUSSAC “The Chase (A Homemade Demo)”
Dallas, US Experimental Coldwave Darkwave project, Frozen In Monochrome “Sunset” 2018 single version from the upcoming “Colors” EP
- Athens, Greece one man instrumental experimental/cold synth project BLAKAUT “Breathless” new single on Detonic Records
- Moscow, Russia dreampop/cold wave/new wave solo project by In a Lonely Place vocalist, Пожар aka Pohzar “Солнце/The Sun” new single
- New England via NYC two-piece synth darkwave / post-punk band GRANDEUR “The Gilded Door”
- Brighton, UK kraut / post-punk 4-piece RED DEER PEOPLE “It Come in Waves” new 2-track single
- Montréal, Canada post-punk / industrial / coldwave / EBM solo project Low Factor “Lewy’s Body” from the new album “L’Oiseau du Désespoir” out now.
Zurich based minimal synth / darkwave project by Markus W (Veil of Light), SLEEP FOREVER “Triad” from upcoming “Deter” split EP with Veil Of Light on Lux Rec.‘s first issue of the ‘Unsung and Defeated’ trilogy
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania anarcho post-punk four-piece SILENCE “Swimming with Boys” from 3-track EP “Night Time Girls: A Space Between Films” out now
- Canadian dark ethereal wave / dreampop female artist (aka Orphan | Oliver) from Toronto, DenMother “What was open is closed now” (demo 2018)
- Bogotà, Colombian dark synth / post punk project, THE POSTMODERNISM FORMS “Absolute Time”
- Czech post-punk / noise rock band based in Brno, Guilty Echoes “Chloride” from debut EP “Upset”
- Chicago synthpop / post-punk group Killwave “A Plastic Man” from their 3rd album “The Pulse of Life” out now
- Hønefoss, Norway new wave / post-punk duo THE MURDER MYSTERY “Pavement Angels” from the debut album “HNFS” out now.
- Berlin noise-pop / post-punk outfit SCHREIEN “Vom sich letztlich doch immer nur tangieren können” from the debut EP “Ärger & Angst” out now
- California post-punk band (formerly Useless Eaters), MARBLE EYE “New Crease (Some Ember Remix)” off of “Promo Tape 2018”
Portland‘s post-punk / synth pop duo SEX PARK “Rhyme or Reason (We Are Parasols remix)”
- East Rome acid minimal synth-punk duo Holiday Inn “Feel Free! (feat. D.a.P.)” from debut album “Torbido” out now on Maple Death Records/Avant! Records.
- US post punk / darkwave solo project LAPIS EXILIS “Black One”
- Swedish darkwave / electro-wave solo project THE WIDE EYE ” Borderlands” debut 2-track single
- Los Angeles/Berlin dark wave/post-punk outfit Night Nail “Hollow Day” off of the new album “LA Demons” out now
- Tacoma, WA post punk outfit CRIMINAL CODE “The Subject” from the new album “Twenty-Five, Thirty-Four”
- Las Vegas electro industrial goth rock band DIMENTED “The Factory” from the album “The Lost Files”
- Israel Dream Pop / Dark Wave band SOPHYA “Technicolor” from the upcoming new album ‘Broken Mirrors’ on Seja Records
- Californian dark synthpop / post punk / coldwave duo POST TROPIC “Lychee Berry” from the album “A Conscious Involvement” recorded live at Bridgetown DIY
- Toronto‘s dark industrial / cold wave / EBM / dark electronic project by ex-Crystal Castles drummer and producer Cam Findlay, aka KONTRAVOID “Hold Nothing” off the artist’s upcoming EP “Undone” out April 16th on Fleisch
- Brazilian witch house / dark electronic trio Serial Killers Don’t Kill Their Boyfriends “Case Of Desist”
Auckland, New Zealand guitar-less post-punk trio Wax Chattels “Career” from the forthcoming self-titled album out May 18, 2018 on Captured Tracks and Flying Nun Records.
- Mexican minimal synth wave project of Rogelio Serrano, EQUINOXIUS “Entornos Industriales” from forthcoming vinyl LP “Limite Voltaico” out on June/July via Kernkrach Records
- Los Angeles‘ new wave / darkwave / electro-pop project of Carlo Mancia, MortalBoy “Polaris”
- Perth, Australia darkwave / synthpop solo moniker of Greg from DTHWBBA/WhiteFawn, aka UIU “The Well-Worn Lock”
Iceland darkwave ritual synth project of Adam der Somnambule, Novva Falla “Hokkaidō Rhapsody” title track of the new album out now