Weekly Electronic Music Tips #15
Picks Of The Week:
- French electro/post-punk/ebm/techno collaborative project from Toulouse-based trio Blind Delon and Franco-Spanish industrial veteran and Unknown Pleasures Records owner Pedro Robles on vocals and lyrics, Blind Delon & HIV+ “Aldous Huxley” from 4-track EP, “Drugs” on Tripalium Corp.
An industrial chemical sonic trip through the doors of perception, sleazy distorted basslines, phat beats, icy synths. Absolutely mind-blowing
- Belgrade-based experimental industrial electro production duo TAPAN ”The Beast (feat. Jan Nemecek)” from the upcoming EP “Ghana” on Malka Tuti
From the hardly disappointing Malka Tuti stable, a Serbian crafted filthy industrial-charged slow burner driven by a huge bassline that will throb your mind long after it’s over.
- US EBM/cold wave/dark electro one-woman project ARP 220 “iDream Submarine” from the debut EP “Enif” on FU.ME rec
New project from a female artist Enif based on the East Coast of US with an osbscure, hypnotic and pulsing dark electro infected by various elements of cold wave, minimal wave and EBM over her aloof vocoded vocals that sounds very intriguing and utterly promising.
- John Balance e Peter Christopherson‘s COIL “Spastiche” from upcoming 2xCD/3xLP album ”Swanyard” (nearly 150 minutes of unreleased Coil recordings around the period 1993 to 1996) on Infinite Fog
- Greek post-industrial/ambient project by Vasilis Angelopoulos, CONJECTURE ‘Κρόνος’ from vinyl album ‘V’ on Bulgaria’s Amek Collective
- Berlin and Israel based kraut/psych/space rock/electronic duo Rudolf Abramov – “Loch” from the EP “Krass Kontrast” on Höga Nord Records
- Tel Aviv post-punk / kraut / electronic artist Nadav Spiegel aka Autarkic “The Historical Clock” (Autarkic Edit)
- UK electronic duo of Tom Coveney (aka Thomaas Banks and one half of Psychemagik) and Jon-Mark, aka Apollo View – ‘II’ from upcoming “Delta V” EP on Insult To Injury Records
- Toronto’s electro-psych /art-dance sibling trio DOOMSQUAD “Let It Go” from debut album “Let Yourself Be Seen” out May 10th on Bella Union
- Chicago-born/Brooklyn-based experimental electronic producer Max Ravitz aka PATRICIA “4.5G”
- Parisian EBM / dark industrial techno producer Dahlia “Nibbãna” from new “Shades Of Black” EP on Märked
- German rave /techno female dj, producer and live act duo of Nicole & Anna, aka 2XNI “Fucking Humans (Delectro Remix)” from “Fucking Humans” EP out soon on Nu Body Records
- French industrial /dark techno DJ/producer and Paris’ Måinmise Records founder, YÅ “Free Your Mind”
- Experimental /industrial /old-school /techno duo of Chicago‘s Beau Wanzer (Streetwalker, Mutant Beat Dance, Civil Duty, and Corporate Park) & Brussels based French producer Florent Mazzocchetti aka Maoupa Mazzocchetti, DE BONS EN PIERRE “No Cure For Cancer” from ‘EP No. 1’ on Dark Entries Records
- Vilnius, Lithuania noise rock /shoegaze /post-punk band Pindrops “Geist (Ement Remix)” from upcoming 8-track cassette “Reflections Remixes” on Lithuanian label Ghia
- French dark electro producer Joan-Mael Péneau, aka Maelstrom “CRFT” from “Backseat” EP on Zone Records
- Russian dark disco /electronic producer WHITE MAGIK “Total Ego Loss (Emile Strunz Remix)” upcoming on Nein Records.
- Buenos Aires, Argentina Industrial/Dark Techno/Acid /Electro/EBM producer Dim Deck / ???????????? ???????????????? “Circle of Confusion”
- New York EBM /industrial /new wave /electro duo of vocalist Rexx Arkana (FGFC820) & programmer Eric Eldredge (Interface), COLDKILL ”We Believe” from “Haus Arkana presents Industrial Purpose 01″ Honoring the legacy of Wax Trax! Records.
- Vancouver‘s live hardware techno duo MINIMAL VIOLENCE “Persuasive Behaviour” from the debut album “In Dreams” on Technicolour Records
- Berlin based German techno producer VINCENZO MAURICE ‘Schwanensterben’
- Argentina‘s EBM / industrial / dark noise electronic female producer GOLPE EROTICO “UNA CIUDAD LLENA DE ESTRELLAS DEPRIMIDAS” from “EXPERIMENTOS II”
- Lebanon Industrial/Experimental producer Kujo – جميل – from upcoming “Post Arab ” EP on Modular Mind.
- German industrial/proto-techno/synthwave/space/electronic producer Wolfgang Reffert, aka DARK STAR “The Deadline” off upcoming double LP compilation ‘’Cryonics: 1989-1992‘’, due May 6th through Amsterdam’s Knekelhuis.
- Strasbourg, France coldwave dark electro producer Vondkreistan “Optal Signal (original mix)”
- Berlin-based experimental /wave /electro / dark techno producer Scarlit Port “SATORIA <∞>” from upcoming cassette EP “Satoria <∞>” on Tripalium Corp
- Stockholm, Sweden electro producer OBERGMAN “Chronostasis” off V/A EP “Relative Persuasions” 12″ via brokntoys
- Brooklyn, NY hard beats/electro/techno producer and BANK Records NYC label boss Jon Beall, aka Entro Senestre “Thirty Six” (unmastered club edit)
- Hungarian electro wizard, Norwell ‘New Physics’ title track from upcoming new EP on Lobster Theremin
- London-based post-punk/ dark electro project of Factory Floor‘s Gabe Gurnsey “New Kind (Extended Dub)” from “New Kind” EP out now on Phantasy
- Kyoto, Japan experimental /ambient /drone /electronic producer (co-founder of 10 Label and half of Steven Porter and BOKEH), Katsunori Sawa “Frozen Dirt Trace” from the cassette “An Enlightenment Manual, Your Consciousness Of Truth” on Opal Tapes
- French experimental electronic duo (aka Violent Quand On Aime) from collective Simple Music, RADIANTE POURPRE “Iemanja” from the album “II” on Antinote
- Polish experimental electronic producer Justyna Banaszczyk, aka FOQL “Take A Deep Breath & Dive Into The Bin” off of the new mini-album, “Dumpster Diving Know-How” via CGI Records
- San Diego based UK experimental/ambient/electronic film composer, recording artist, Auxiliary label owner, James Clements aka ASC “Magnetic Discharge” from “Chaos Theory” EP on ARTS
- Swedish ambient /IDM /ethereal electronic artist Ludvig Cimbrelius, aka PURL “Skäralid” from the new album “A Sky Beyond” (second chapter of SKY – a trilogy of releases exploring collective dreams of celestial origin)
- Danish experimental /ambient /electronic artist Hviledag “Afgrund Vind Vand” off Diode Culture‘s ‘Esbjerg Electronic’
- Seattle-based ambient / drone /electronic musician Norm Chambers (aka Panabrite, Jürgen Müller, Spiral Index), N Chambers “Automatic Bog” from the album “Air Example” on Chicago’s Love All Day label
- L.A. based experimental ambient electronic moniker of Dominik Fernow (Vatican Shadow, Prurient etc.) with the collaboration of Low Jack, Rainforest Spiritual Enslavement “Isthmus Dark Arts (Electricity Arcs Through Rain)” from new EP “Panama Canal Left-Hand Path” on Hospital Productions