Weekly Electronic Music Tips #13
Peaks Of The Week
- Parisian EBM / dark techno producer Dahlia “Nibbãna (DJ Varsovie ‘Xenia Onatopp’ Remix)” from upcoming “Shades Of Black” EP on Märked
Up-and-coming Parisian producer DJ Varsovie showcases all his impressive talent in an equally mind and body melting industrial banger.
- Barcelona-based minimal synth/synthpop/electronic project of Irish artist Gerard Ryan, aka Le Cliché “Tara Eyes Open” (feat. Tara Cross) from Le Cliché’s new 12″ vinyl album “Post-Plagiarism” out now on TONN Recordings
Distinctly intricate yet intoxicating new full length of minimalistic synth brilliance from Barcelona based Irish synthesist.
- Dutch electronic band fronted by Pascal Pinkert, Dollkraut “Ghoulia” upcoming 3-track vinyl 12″ EP on Pinkman
Deftly crafted, clanging and hypnotic, industrial atmospheres irresistibly flavoured with hints of Tuxedo Moon from the unmistakable Dutch lo-fi analog synth wizard.
- Australian/Scots experimental electro-acoustic trio Sensaround “Winter Sleepers” from the album “Heart/Noise” on hellosQuare
- Beirut, Lebanon ambient / field recordings / electro-acoustic artist Maiya Hershey “Vertical Sleep (ft. Steve Jansen)” from the collaborative album, with former Japan’s Steve Jansen, “Neither Present Nor Absent”
- London-based electronic experimentalist Luke Younger, aka HELM “I Knew You Would Respond” from upcoming album “Chemical Flowers” out May 17 on PAN.
- Montreal, Quebec experimental ambient electronic producer Justin Leduc-Frenette aka KERU NOT EVER “Équilibre de la Terreur” from upcoming LP “The Wind Of ?” on Infinite Machine
- Swedish new electronic solo project of Melina Åkerman Kvie, aka AnnaMelina), aka VALLMO –” Not even memories lasts forever_survivor” from upcoming “Ruin Walls” out, cassette and digital, on May 3rd via Northern Electronics
- British ambient / IDM / braindance / electronic producer UTOPIA CLOAK “Summer Holiday ´98” from cassette album “Houseplants” on Barcelona’s X4 Records
- London, UK dark electronic / minimal-wave / techno act Passarella Death Squad “Creatures” new single
- Saint Petersburg-based Ukrainian eclectic psych trance electronic dj/producer Konstantin Isayev (aka Volta Cab), Rambal Cochet “Cerebral Plumbing (Panorama Channel Remix)” on ИДА
- Berlin-based Toronto‘s electronic producer Sidney Sheldon Thompson aka SID LE ROCK “Hiraeth (Damon Jee Remix)” off of the second single from upcoming album “Scenic Route” on Hafendisko
- Belgian electro / techno producer Thomas Blanckaert (also Palermo Disco Squad), INNERSHADES “Ocular Design” from upcoming 12″ EP “Ocular Unity” on Mechatronica
- Detroit electro producer Ben Worden, aka FRANCOIS DILLINGER “Morose Code” from “Space Trash” EP on Ukonx Recordings
- Dutch acid techno electronic producer Roel Dijcks aka Ekman “Over Huis, Over Tuin, Over Staak” from upcoming split EP 12″ ‘EKMAN / SOCIETY OF SILENCE’ on Tripalium Corp.‘s Acid Avengers Series 011
- Late 80’s French Electro / New Wave / EBM /Industrial project of a young David Carretta and Xavier Vincent (R.I.P.), aka ART KINDER INDUSTRIE “Sabbath of Love” from upcoming 6-track 12″ “88 90” (recorded between 1988 and 1990) on Lux Rec.
- Il Cairo, Egypt experimental techno producer (aka Forma Mentis), Brothers Of Heliopolis – ”Inner Source” from V/A – الأرشيف المفقود on Beirut’s label Modular Mind
- EBM / dark electro / industrial techno project from Italian producer Thomas Feriero (a.k.a. Avatism, CW/A, and House ov Leaves), MAENAD VEYL “They Belonged With The Others” from upcoming album “Body Count” via Milan’s Veyl
- L.A. synth electronic noise-rock foursome _HEALTH_ – ‘Life’ – (monomor✞e remix)
- Paris, France electro-punk duo of Deaf Parade’s Volkan and Vitriol’s Mathieu, aka Leroy Se Meurt – “A La Dérive” (Live at Gifgrond, Tilburg on March 30, 2019 )
- Mysterious electro producer CEM3340 – “Destination Mode” from the upcoming LP “Compuphonic” on Lunar Orbiter Program
- Berlin based, Italian EBM/Techno producer VELVET MAY “Your Eyes Resemble Mud” from new EP “Vast As Black Night” on his own Tears On Waves imprint
- Parisian electro / EBM / synth / techno producer Notausgang “Cagole 2.0″ from upcoming ” I Made This Tape” cassette EP on Tripalium Corp
- Paris-based industrial/experimental electronic audiovisual/music duo UVB76 – “Hajime” taken from their upcoming LP “San” on Teenage Menopause Records
- Lima, Perù industrial / wave / dark techno / EBM producer and Pistas Plásticas label affiliated Ricardo Gutierres, aka Calzifer “Blood On Your Face”
- Los Angeles industrial/dark techno/noise producer Julien Andreas “I Close My Eyes And Watch It All Burn (ENTRO Remix)”
- Glasgow, UK electronic producer Kyle Webster (Dark Partials Project, Sixteenth, Krokakai, General Krull), KROKAKAI “Bodhran Beat” from upcoming EP “Burning Pleasures” on Invisible, Inc.
- Haifa based Palestinian electronic Arabian pop duo Zenobia زنوبيا – ‘KSR KSR KSR’ from “Zenobia” EP on Acid Arab Records and Crammed Discs
- Greek dark techno electronic producer from Stavroupoli, Penelope’s Fiance “Propaganda”
- Italian/Swiss industrial / EBM / dark techno / acid electronic duo of CCO and Daniele Cosmo, co-owner of Lux Rec., Savage Grounds “Hands Of Cain” from upcoming V/A “Waves Led The Night” cassette on Phormix
- London, UK EBM/industrial techno duo NATION UNREST “Below (EVIL DUST Remix)” from cassette EP “Hard Rhythm Electronics For A Burning World”
- French industrial techno producer RORGANIC “Opritchnina” from the new EP “Cult of Vassiliévitch” on Måinmise Records
- UK/US experimental noise techno electronic collaborative project, Samuel Kerridge & Taylor Burch (DVA Damas) “Transmission 7” from upcoming album “The Other” on Downwards Records
- UK/France techno collaborative project Cleric x Kmyle – “Empty Shells [ James Ruskin Remix ]” from “Empty Shells” EP on Cleric’s Clergy imprint
- Philadelphia‘s hard techno producer m_reilly “Tangie” from “Sour” EP on Moscow’s Beryllium Project
- Japanese dubstep artist Takeaki Maruyama, aka GOTH TRAD “Bloody Dice” from split album of ‘industrial dread techno’ with JK Flesh “Knights Of The Black Table”
- Paris, France industrial dark techno rave producer Kévin Chagnon aka KLAMER “Media Century”
- Dutch/Japanese experimental / industrial / techno producers Chafik Chennouf & Katsunori Sawa “Growth Of Inequality” off their new “Fragments of Reference” EP on The Stone Tapes
- Berlin based UK grime dub techno producer Cressida – “SansF” from new EP “Borneo Function” on Voitax
- Bulgarian experimental / drone / electronic / dark techno producer Etien Slavchev, aka Evitceles “Within My Vulnerable Thoughts” from upcoming new cassette “The Substance Of My Fantasies” on Opal Tapes
- Ambient electronic collaboration between German electronic producer Uwe Zahn (aka Arovane) and the Iranian sound artist, AROVANE + PORYA HATAMI “Cycloid” from the album “C.H.R.O.N.O.S.” on Karlrecords
- Toronto‘s ambient post-industrial drone electronic Dj/ Music Producer/ Founder and Host of Riots In Brixton, Vito Lucente “Honeycomb Laden With Glowing Light Of Honey” from the cassette “Udgitha Of The Dogs” on Perfect Aesthetics
- Turkish lo-fi folk, ambient, electronica, dreampop, shoegaze female artist (one half of Proudpilot) from Istanbul, Ekin Üzeltüzenci aka Ekin Fil “Patterns/Visitors” from the upcoming album “Koma” on Stockholm imprint Possible Motive.
- New Orleans‘ industrial/dark ambient/drone project of Kelby L Clark, aka DIVORCE RING “A Blindfold, Marble, How Sweet is Water in the Hands of the Beloved” from split cassette with J. Carter “A Sanguine Bond” on Berlin’s Vaagner