Weekly Electronic Music Tips #12
PICKS OF THE WEEK :
- Italian dark ambient / martial / post-industrial / EBM / dark techno collective CARNERA – ”Io So (Ancient Methods remix)” from upcoming 6-track cassette “Colpo Di Mano Nella Zona Grigia” via Berlin-based Italian label She Lost Kontrol
Killer remix from the German finest, marked by an achingly beautiful minimal, precise, sharp, hypnotic relentless beat. The whole tape from the Italian ‘Futurist’ industrial collective perfectly embodies the sorrow and distress for the decadence and agony of a country in a cultural identity crisis, with no way out, on the increasingly essential DIY Italian imprint She Lost Control.
- Italian/French industrial / neo-folk / esoteric / body music ‘Dark Nihilist’ duo from Tara in Tibet and Sopoorific, SUN DOGS “Soide” from V/A “¡Escúchame, Cabrón!” on ltd. cassette via Berlin’s Italian Olympics
Young amazing DIY tape label, based in Berlin, with a flawless collection from a bunch of very talented, synth wave and industrial, international electronic female artists/groups, to highlight the systemic violence and oppression of women in Spain and around the world.
- Berlin based new wave / synth-disco duo featuring British producer/songwriter James Brook & German producer/dj Thomas Freudenthal, aka PARDON MOI “Rodeo Star” from “Rodeo Star” EP on Wrong Era.
Infectious synth-laden new wave disco hit with vintage early 80’s Italo vibes and cosmic undertones from the German/British production duo.
- Paris-based French ambient drone electronic producer (also Autrenoir, Foudre!, Oiseaux-Tempête et Violent Magic Orchestra collaborator) Paul Régimbeau aka MONDKOPF “Growing” from new album “How Deep Is Our Love?” on Hands In The Dark
- Spanish ambient drone composer Suso Saiz “Dulce (with Christian Fennesz)” from the new album “Nothing Is Objective” on Music From Memory
- German industrial / experimental / dark electronic new solo project (formerly Her blood in my veins), An Endless Love Divided “Faith” new single
- Greek electronic body music duo formed in May 1988 in Athens, In Trance 95 – “7 Exoplanet” from upcoming V/A “Waves Led The Night” cassette on Phormix
- Austrian experimental / post-industrial / noise dark electronics artist ZOSIMA “LC2” from the live album “Live Cuts I” on Noiztank
- Swedish Pagan Tribal Noise / Dark Ambient artist WYCHDOKTOR “Suffocation” from the upcoming album “Pact”
- Los Angeles based industrial noise producer and Summer Isle’s/Strange Rules affiliated J. De Sosa“We Used To Be from V/A “In The Void Nothing Happens” Barcelona’s Cønjuntø Vacíø‘s fiftieth release
- Paris-based experimental leftfield electronic ebm techno producer LEGION 808 “Cigarette Greatest Hits” from upcoming EP “Tombouctou Crisis” on Unknown Precept
- Montreal, Quebec based industrial / dark synth / post-punk / techno collaboration between multi-instrumentalist and composer, Tetsuo Paradi (aka The Marquis) and French born electro artist Douce Angoisse, The Marquis & Douce Angoisse – “I Feel Closer To God (When I’m With You)” 2-track new single
- Parisian dark electro producer Assalm “Jack Bauer (ft. Vetu de Noir)” from upcoming “Mindset 2084” EP on London’s JST Records
- French analogue minimal synth pop / synthwave solo project La Main Froide “Taxistas (mangeurdevieillards Remix)” new single on Néoptères Records
- Spanish dark electronic synth wave producer Carlos Martín aka MYNATIONSHIT “Dull Mentor” off of V/A ‘320’ EP 12″ on Waste Editions
- Detroit electro producer Francois Dillinger – “Vertical Horizon” from upcoming V/A “DM004” on Dionysian Mysteries
- Madrid, Spain dark disco / electronic dj/producer and Play Pal Music owner Teniente Castillo “Wormhole till 6 AM” from upcoming EP “No Deal To Seal” on Play Pal
- Montreal, Quebec one half of Essaie Pas, electronic composer, singer and producer Marie Davidson “Work It (Soulwax Remix)” via Ninja Tune
- Brighton, UK based industrial, raw acid/techno electronic producer Richard Smith, aka L/F/D/M – “Cru” from upcoming EP ‘’Dream Bleeds’’ on Cititrax
- Glasgow riot pop female four-piece Curdle – “Phone Number (Savier Remix)” from V/A ‘ISVII’ on Acre Recordings
- Copenhagen, Denmark dark electronic industrial techno producer SURVIVAL PARADOX – “Night” from upcoming V/A “Self-Aware IV” compilation on X-IMG
- British industrial techno producer Romek Boyer, aka Rommek – “Honey Badger” from the upcoming EP “Deadly Nightshade” on Leyla Records
- London, Ohio experimental / diy / noise electronics / hard synth producer EWA JUSTKA “You Are Repeating Yourself Indeed (KRTM Remix)” from new EP “You Are Repeating Yourself Indeed” on Inner Surface
- German industrial dark electronic / ebm producer Hendrick Grothe from Leipzig, Blac Kolor “Nano Creator (Klangbild Remix)” from “Awakening Remixes” EP on Hands.
- New York based industrial funk / dark electronic / EBM duo Videograve “No Bodies remain” from the album “Flatphreaks” on DKA Records
- Industrial / dark electronic / ebm collaboration between veteran Canadian luminary Rhys Fulber (Front Line Assembly, Delerium, Conjure One) and Berlin-based American/Cuban producer Joey Blush, Rhys Fulber & Blush Response “Threat Perception” from new EP “Corruption Of Form” on Sonic Groove
- Cambridge, UK electro producer Eddie Symons, aka NULLPTR “Cybernoid” from new EP “Convergence” on SolarOneMusic
- Glasgow-based experimental electro producer Galaxian “Psychic Purification” from upcoming “Golden Armageddon” EP on Natural Sciences
- French dark electro collaboration VICTORIA LUKAS & JAUZAS THE SHINING “Follow Me” from new EP “Multiple” on Space Factory Records
- Sheffield, UK electronic / IDM trio of Ken Downie, Ed Handley and Andy Turner, BLACK DOG “Floods V3.2 (Surgeon Remix)” from “The Book of Dogma IV” album on Dust Science Recordings
- Berlin-based UK experimental dark techno artist (half of experimental electronic duo These Hidden Hands), Tommy Four Seven “The Virus” from sophomore album “Veer” on his own label 47
- French electronic producer Darlyn Vlys – “Runner (Zombies In Miami Remix)” from “Runner” EP out now on Polymath
- Berlin-based Taiwanese-American electronic / HI NRG / Italo disco producer and Honey Sound System’s collective member Robert Yang aka Bezier “Turbulance” (unreleased)
- Berlin-based electronic DJ and producer Eluize “Still” from debut album “Confide” on Craigie Knowes
- Swedish acid techno producer Jean-Louis Huhta (member of Cortex, Anticimex, Napalm Death, and collaborator with Lucky People Centre, The Skull Defekts), aka DUNGEON ACID “2P02” from upcoming debut S/T double album on iDEAL Recordings
- Anonymous IDM / acid / electronic producer Brainwaltzera – ”Λow Fibb” [live Jam Version] Master Jhnz, from the forthcoming EP “Alepoch” on Furthur Electronix
- Toronto, Ontario ambient electronic solo project of Bradley Sean Alexander Deschamps (curator of Polar Seas), Anthéne “Shadow Matter” from the album “Asymmetry” on Whitelabrecs
- Madrid, Spain synth electronic musician Juan Carlos Rojas aka Axteroid “Wide Signal (Mynationshit Remix)” from “Wide Signal” EP on Several Roots.
- London, UK minimal synth / new wave / post-punk / synth-pop project of mysterious musician Kez (also Aaah…!), aka ARTISTIC CONTROL “Bring Me Love” bonus track from retrospective album “Walking in love’s shadow” (1982/1987) on Barcelona’s Dead Wax Records
- Moscow based experimental techno producer KIRILL MAMIN – “Soul Department” from the new EP “MISTRESS 11” on MISTRESS RECORDINGS
- French experimental / ambient / electronic composer/writer and theoretician François J. Bonnet, aka KASSEL JAEGER “Serpentine Mosaic” from the forthcoming album “Le Lisse et le Strié” on Latency